Friday, March 31, 2017

Third Quarter Reflection

Third quarter was much better, in my eyes. I had learned a lot. I may not be good as I used to be because it had gotten somewhat harder, I still achieved it.

The biggest improvements I made in ELA, I would say that I know how to keep things locked in my brain. I know the vocabulary words very well and the definitions. I made a big improvement of taking evidence and citing it. I made an improvement of improving my work if it had to be done.

I accomplished the art of perseverance through my work during this quarter for ELA. I am proud of accomplishing the IXLs. I am proud of accomplishing writing decent blogs ever since August. I am proud of accomplishing/creating my butterfly in 2 days.

The most challenging part about third quarter was keeping up with everything at once. Everything was on top of each other at one point that I couldn't sleep for 48 hours, I still got it done though. What I did to overcome it was to do as much as I can at school, I didn't have much to do once I got home. What I still can do to overcome, it would be to keeping doing what I’m doing.

Overall, this was a great quarter, I’m proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment