Thursday, October 27, 2016

1st Quarter Reflections

I read about 7 books for the 10 book reading challenge. Most of them are fiction. Most of them are some that I have already read during summer or a few years ago. And some are ones I haven't quite finished reading. By the end of November, I will probably be done with the ten books and will go on to fifteen and so on. I enjoy reading so this challenge is and never will be a problem for me.

This ELA class has benefited me with putting more details into my writing. I know that is what I lack the most out of everything. I leave out specific details that are needed. The more we have of annotating and all, the more I would be greater with it. Even though we are moving forth with or without it, I will strive for more details than ever. Although, I do feel as if I'm much more better than I was before.

 I don't toot my own horn usually but I think of myself as a good writer. Especially when it comes to things I actually like writing about. Since August, I've been trying to paint a picture for those who read my writing. In this class, we do have somethings I enjoy writing about, therefore most of my writing will be more advanced than others that aren't in my exact "enjoy writing about" section. Now, I've been okay with all of the topics we are supposed to write about. I no longer have a problem with writing about things that I don't necessarily like.





No comments:

Post a Comment