Thursday, September 15, 2016

Introduction

I'm Kiana, an 8th grader who goes to Heritage Middle School. I am speed. All I do in my free time is look at dank memes, all types of them. I am a conversationalist. I love being able to talk about anything, it doesn't matter what it is as long as it is something I'm interested in. I'm a soccer player. I sing. I write about my thoughts and feelings. I want to be a doctor, I love the idea of helping people and making them feel better. i am very open minded, about anything. I'm a very neutral person, the type to not take sides.

I like a lot of things but I also dislikes a lot of things. I don't like many foods nor do I like many people nor do I like many shoes. I somewhat dislike everything, it's crazy. Although, the things I like, I like very much to the point where I don't want to try something new. 

       

KACHOW👏🏾

No comments:

Post a Comment